Measuring & Improving Library Value
Libraries are undergoing a period of change as the way in which information is delivered is rapidly evolving. University libraries must ensure they are supporting the research of their university as well as student learning outcomes. In a time when information is at the end of ones fingertips online, libraries have to justify their existence to stakeholders, and ensure they are continuously improving to meet the changing needs of their users.
Learn how your library can:
- Measure and evaluate your return on investment
- Build capacity and competency to support researchers in understanding their impact
- Contribute to the strategic direction of your parent organisation
- Align strategies and outcomes with library services
- Provide academic support and space for student learning
- Measure the correlation between the usage of resources and students’ academic performance
Book early for the best rates
& take advantage of group discounts
To register a group, please call 1 300 316 882
and we'll coordinate your registration.